About The COMMIEVERSE
This is foremost a community, a community that lends itself to it's members being fairly open and honest with one another. We don't all share the same ideas or interests but we have the bigger commonality of friendship. We do also play games, most of the time, well sometimes. I think a key role in leadership is just guidance. What I want is to foster our commonalities of shared interests. For that to happen I want each member that wants to see something, make it happen. Don't see a channel for a game you want to play? Ask and we can make it and you can lead the charge of forming your group. There is no “in crowd” that is mandatory for you to play games. Just play and have f*n.
The main component of The COMMIEVERSE. The WTT Discord is where we do our gaming, most the shitposting, and regular not shitposting.
1. Follow Discord ToS 2. Keep the racisms and the slurs to a minimum. We wont have a hissy fit over it, but read the room 3. No Politics. Its needlessly divisive and we have a separate space for that 4. No backbiting, doxxing, or general antagonistic behavior. If you do it its an immediate ban for you and everyone involved with you. Full Stop. 5. Keep general douchery to a minimum. If you need that explained then lol 6. No Loli/Shota/etc. 7. Keep NSFW to NSFW channels. No fat tiddies in #cafeteria 8. Keep hydrated and have fun.
- Unauthed - The role you get on joining. Pretty limited.
- Bimmers - The basic role for everyone, lets you read, chat, etc.
- Babbies - Babbies First Good Role. youre now a REAL ONE
- Poopsockers - Means youre a cool dude who does stuff like play video games and talk good
- Toolbags - The raddest dudes around. Exemplary members of the WTT community and probably have MASSIVE DONGS
The Political/Trolling squadron. Invites are kind of restricted so lmbo.
As far as rules go: Don't post kiddie-fucker shit, abide by the law, speak up if you invite someone, remember not to let shitposting get under your skin, don't be an annoying retard, and know that this is Discord so no matter how we filter people out, feds may still have access to what you say. React with :pushpin: if you want something pinned, and :repeat: to passive-aggressively indicate that something is a repost of something recent
Q: What the fuck is BMW and why do yall keep calling the group that